Immediate opening for technician apprentice:
Find yourself working with one of the top professional chimney and fireplace service companies in the area. At Atlas Chimney, Inc., we pride ourselves on top-notch quality and customer service. With our company, you will have ample opportunity for growth as you learn a long-admired trade.
We are looking for Fireplace/Chimney Service/Installation Technicians, to grow with our company. If you are looking for a rewarding career with great compensation and benefits, then Atlas Chimney, Inc. may be the right fit for you.
Successful candidates must be dependable, on time, possess superior customer service skills, possess organizational and problem-solving skills, and be able to work with minimum supervision. Time-management, a strong work ethic, and the ability to read and follow instructions and local codes is required.
Our technicians need to exceed our clients’ needs and expectations by maintaining a high standard of customer service and sales performance.
Must be able to lift loads at least 50-100 lbs, climb ladders, work on roofs and at various heights, and have a willingness to learn. A construction background is a plus, but candidates with a Masonry or HVAC background will have additional opportunities.
Atlas Chimney, Inc. will invest in the training and certification of our team members, and offers a competitive wage.
Our Ideal Employee Is:
- An excellent communicator – written and verbal
- Self-motivated, results-driven
- Energetic and enthusiastic – a people person
What Do You Need?
- A winning attitude, with the ability to work well with others
- A clean driving record
- Pass our free pre-employment background and drug test
- All applicants must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Paid Training
- Production Based pay scale, Earn 60,000-100,000 in your first year of certification
- Paid vacation
- Replacement tool allowance
- Must be comfortable at heights up to 3 stories
- Pass a drug test
- Valid Driver’s license with clean driving record
- Construction experience a plus
- Military experience a plus
- Must provide own basic hand tools
- High School diploma
- Must be able to lift at least 50 to 100 lbs
- Must be able to work overtime in busy season
- Exhibit professional appearance at all times
- Basic Math and English skills
- Provide excellent customer service
- Operate company vehicle in professional manner
- Ability to work in teams and individually
- Maintain customer equipment
- Clean up debris from job site
- Conduct routine maintenance and inventory of company products and equipment, including company provided vehicles
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork, including work orders, surveys, and job proposals
- Ability to sell
- Industry Leader in fireplace service
- In business 27 Years
- Family owned and operated
- Provides paid education opportunities
If you’d like to be considered, please complete the form below.
*For the sake of our customers and our reputation, we drug test and background check all applicants as well as verify references.